!-- Begin of mycalendar.org script -->


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hand Reading.

Posted by RioZee on 10:13 PM 2 comments

Dear Friends,
I endeavour to state that hand reading science has been practiced since ages immemorial.
I, a passionate seeker in the field now offer my free services to any one seeking advice on his hand lines. 
All one has to do is send in a photograph of his full palm, at my email i.d.

pramodlohia@hotmail.com
photograph of both hands, marked right and left hand would be better.
Thanks.


2 Responses so far:

Unknown!!! said...

Bhai,
interesting to know that you know palmistry... I read one italian palmistry long back..
I always believed in palmistry,horoscope,astrology.. a great contribution by our ancestors..
however all these sciences come with a disclaimer that its pure statistical studies..and there could be case of it not being fully correct..but most of the time it gives an approximate idea.

RioZee said...

Leave a Reply